and he shall strengthen thine heart;
wait, I say, on the LORD.
- Psalm 27:14
- *Doug and Sue Saukkola: Their ongoing health concerns
- Dee Salguero family and the Larry Walter's family: Prayers of comfort and consolation at her death.
- Carrie Garth with her ongoing health struggles
- Dick Lorentz family as they grieve his death and rejoice in his victory in Christ..
- Allan Wirkkala in the death of his wife Laurel
- Nancy Howk: Prayers of comfort for her family on her death
- Johanneck Family in their need
- *Wendy and Dan Salo: Strength & courage to trust Him w/her health concerns
- Jay Wirkkala as he serves in the mission field in Taiwan
- *Our seniors: Strength & Patience as they deal w/the issues of aging.
- Dale Huro: healing of his paralysis and for peace and comfort
- Gregory Manninen for help for his ongoing health concerns
- Tom Peterson: For blessing upon the ministry that he has been called into in the Kansas City area.
- Zachary and Sarah Hendrickson (and their extended family) in MN in military service
- *Aaron Isaacson- Brian & Melissa Petersonís nephew, he is in the Air Force ~ Serving in Europe
- *Cory Surla-He deployed to Afghanistan on December 8th, and has requested prayers for him and his family. He transferred from the Marines to the Army for Medical Training. He is Wendy Saloís nephew!
- *James Johnstone-Katie Salo's brother, he is in the National Guard and is home in MN until mid-Jan. & then will go to VA., for 8 weeks of training then, will be stationed in MNPLS. MN.
- Caleb Hendrickson- in the Army National Guard
- *Logan Aho- He is now home from Afghanistan. Pray for his transition back to civilian life
- *Jebo Aho- He is now home from Afghanistan .Pray for his transition back to civilian life
- *Jon Kilpela-Lawry Kilpela's grandson is back in the United States
- *Owen Stonelake-Wayne & Vickie's son, he is stationed in New York.
- Jeffrey Torola- is in the Navy stationed in Charleston, S.C. he is Bill Torola's brother
- All leaders, both in the Christian church as well as in our government.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please e-mail us!
Ascension Day May 25, 2017
- Posted by Pastor Orval Wirkkala
5/29 10:00 am:Memorial Day Ob...
6/7 2:00 pm:Dassel Apartments...
6/16 11:30 am:Senior Luncheon
6/18 :Father's Day
6/30 5:00-7:00 pm:Hamburger N...
See Full Calendar...
*Doug and Sue Saukkola: Their ongoing health concerns