and he shall strengthen thine heart;
wait, I say, on the LORD.
- Psalm 27:14
- The Lawry Kilpela family as they grieve but yet rejoice in Lawry's being called home.
- Carol Fischer and her family as they grieve the loss of Bob
- *Doug and Sue Saukkola: Their ongoing health concerns
- Dee Salguero family and the Larry Walter's family: Prayers of comfort and consolation at her death.
- Carrie Garth with her ongoing health struggles
- Dick Lorentz family as they grieve his death and rejoice in his victory in Christ..
- Nancy Howk: Prayers of comfort for her family on her death
- Johanneck Family in their need
- *Wendy and Dan Salo: Strength & courage to trust Him w/her health concerns
- Jay Wirkkala as he serves in the mission field in Taiwan
- *Our seniors: Strength & Patience as they deal w/the issues of aging.
- Dale Huro: healing of his paralysis and for peace and comfort
- Gregory Manninen for help for his ongoing health concerns
- All leaders, both in the Christian church as well as in our government.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please e-mail us!
Following Jesus 1.21.2018
- Posted by Pastor Orval Wirkkala
1/28 5:00 p.m.:Marriage Enhan...
2/2 5:00-7:00 pm:Spaghetti Su...
2/7 2:00 pm:Dassel Apts Bible...
2/11 9:15 am:Sunday school Fa...
2/14 7:00 pm:Ash Wednesday Se...
See Full Calendar...
The Lawry Kilpela family as they grieve but yet rejoice in Lawry's being called home.