and he shall strengthen thine heart;
wait, I say, on the LORD.
- Psalm 27:14
Vision Statement of the Apostolic Lutheran Church of Kingston
As grateful recipients of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and being members of His Body, we pray that our fellowship will be:
- A place to praise, to worship, to pray, to hear from the Lord, and to fellowship together as the body of Christ in a manner which the love of Christ amongst us will be evident to those within and without our fellowship.
- A place to increase in faith, to learn, to grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, to grow in holiness, consecration, and service; and to recognize and to develop our God-given talents and gifts for the glory of God, for encouragement to believers and for the saving of the souls of those who are perishing.
- A place to mobilize and to encourage the use of our collective God-given talents and gifts in order to fulfill the commission which Jesus has given to us.
- A place which will influence the community and surrounding area toward biblical precepts and behaviors.
The Apple of His Eye 9.17.2017
- Posted by Pastor Orval Wirkkala
9/28 Friday-Sunday:Women's Re...
10/20 11:30 am:Senior Luncheon
10/22 1:00 pm:KALC Annual Mee...
11/17 5:00-7:00 pm:Chili Feed
12/3 4:00 pm:Adult Christmas ...
See Full Calendar...
Carol Fischer and her family as they grieve the loss of Bob